• Are all business activites tracked in software?
• Which software needs upgrades to become more efficient in collecting data?
• Is data entry part of a mandatory business process, which of the mundane tasks can be automated?
• Where data are kept, in-house or in third-party databases?
• Who owns the data, does party services give you ownership of data?
• Can data be collected automatically or semi-automatically?
• Is there an in-house centralised data storage infrastructure?
• Is current data-warehouse capable of handling analytics query needs, or does it take too long?
• How will future data being stored and categorised, which data are not stored?
• What are data touch points that can be linked, which cannot be linked or mapped?
• How can we tweak internal businesses to make the data linked logically?
• What are limitations in current data pool, which data is critical but missing, not tracked?
• What are business insights, questions, thesis we need to answer?
• What data metrics & trends should be constantly monitored, for each department?
• How do we use data and BI tools to answer future questions?
That means there is likely a good amount of transactional data being accummulated in different databases in the organisation. It is needed for a good analysis.
We would guide your team through the process, handover full documentation and provide training for your potential team members.